Sunday 21 October 2012

Updates from Sarah

Updates from our beautiful family member Sarah


Oh my goodness! Just had the best conversation, full of motivation and wonderful happy tears. I have met a girl, Becca, who is only 18 years old. She is here due to a surgery, but she was here at Craig a year ago and has the same level of injury as me. We have developed a fantastic friendship and she shared so many personal things with me tonight that I will also experience, and I was so touched by her sweetness and willingness to help. This girl, although only 18, is one of the deepest and most amazing people I know.. Her moto for life is, "If you can't stand up, then stand out". Wow.


There's nothing like a perfect day with best friends to turn things around from a bad day. Yesterday I got pretty sick and was in bed almost all day. I was so frustrated because I felt like I was having another set back and I just want to work hard and get better. Today I was reminded by two of my best friends of everything I have to be grateful for... I have progressed so much, I have the ability to do so much given my injury and compared to so many patients here, I have so much support and love, and to top it off, Ellie gave me a hair cut/color making me feel so beautiful. Saying I'm grateful doesn't even describe how I feel today. Thanks Adri and Ellie!!! Xo


Stay strong and carry on dear Sarah.  We all love you so very much.
Love and Prayers work miracles♥

No comments:

Post a Comment