Wednesday 17 October 2012

Halloween will soon be here


⁀‵⁀,) ✫✫✫
.`⋎´✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫
.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫✫✫


Have a great day today


Sloppy Joes

A recipe from the 50s!

1 pound lean ground beef
1/2 onion diced (optional)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
1 can Campbell's Original Vegetable Soup

Sauté the beef with the onions, breaking the beef up. When it is almost done, add the garlic powder and pour in the can of soup. Mix together well. Let heat through. Serve on buns.

Makes enough for four, but can easily be doubled or tripled. Recipe from www.Recipegoldmine.com

As growing up my friends Mom would always make 
Sloppy Joes for Halloween
I came across this old recipe.................

Enjoy

http://www.mennonitegirlscancook.ca/
Beautiful book called Celebrations is featured on this website.






Our beautiful family member is working very hard
at her rehabilation center
Craig Hospital in Colorado.
and we all send our love and prayers each day
Stay strong and carry on.
Love and prayers work miracles

Message from Sarah

This whole experience has really opened up my perspective on my body. You only get one, and the importance to take care of it is huge. Now, everything l put in my body I want to be healthy and have a purpose. Proper Nutrition is so vital! I have also watched all my muscles wither away and see why consistent exercise is so important. The body is a precious thing, take care of yours and be grateful for your health everyday. 
I'm Sarah Murphy and I approve this message.







No comments:

Post a Comment