Friday 12 October 2012


Latest update from Sarah on Facebook
Sarah Murphy
For my Occupational Therapy class, I just dressed myself for the first time since my injury! Thanks to Maryjean for buying me all new clothes so I feel super cute... Now it's time for my first actual shower!
Stay strong and carry on.........and love and prayers work miracles.



From Sarah just now on Facebook.....8:43 AM
Friday October 12th


So, I slept the whole night without waking up for any pain meds. My nurse just came in and told me last night she tried to wake me up when it was time for my meds, and my response was, "I just don't know about all this responsibility!" Haha! I love it when I do funny things like that! She promised she laughed with me, not at me...
WE love you Sarah stay strong and carry on♥  Love and prayers work miracles♥


Latest news from Sarah's Lovely Mom Kristina Paras (this was posted yesterday on the results of Sarah having major quad contractions.......WGT stands for WE GOT THIS
What an emotionally draining, Amazing, Incredible Day. Thank you all for your prayers. Surrounded by so much love, Sarah and I cried many tears of joy today


Beautiful Sarah and Sean

It's not where you go or what you do

It is who you have beside you.



The heroine enjoys her life
by rearranging it
according to her needs...
She knows that right here is where things happen,
not somewhere else...
that the world for her
is a place
where things are engendered
and brought to life
~Henry Miller~

This beautiful quote is from my friend Deb's Blog
Posted From Home
Link in the side bar.
Thanks Deb.  Love you 



  • Jeanne Caron Repost from Sarah Murphy's lovely Mom.............we are all connected heart to heart with a chain of love and praying for Sarah every day♥● ¸ .     ★ ° . .    . ☾ °☆  . * ● ¸ .   ★ ° :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * .      .  °  . ● .    ° ☾ °☆  ¸. ● .  ★  ★ ° ☾ ☆ ¸. ¸  ★  :.  . • ○ ° ★  .  * . .  ¸ .   °  ¸. * ● ¸ .    ° ☾ °  ¸. ● ¸ .  ★ ° :.  . • °   .  * :. . ¸ . ● ¸    ★  ★☾ °★ .     .  °☆  . ● ¸ .   ★ ° .  • ○ ° ★  .        * . ☾ °  ¸. * ● ¸     ° ☾ °☆  . * ¸.   ★  
    You have been sprinkled with Peace, Love, & Happiness!

    SARAH HAS MAJOR QUAD CONTRACTIONS!!! WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT WGT


    Continued love and prayers for you all.  Stay strong and carry on Sarah and family.   We all love you so much.  Love and prayers work miracles.

    The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. ~Ben Okri 

    Happy Friday Everyone..................

    A blast from the past.............



    Me age 13 with Sarah's late beautiful Aunt Betty and me in the middle and cousin Roger beside me.........

    Yes indeed this is the house on Adams Road
    that Darren and his wife Teresea bought.
    Deja vu indeed.

    Circa July 1965





    "What if our religion was each other
    If our practice was our life
    If prayer, our words
    What if the temple was the Earth
    If forests were our church
    If holy water--the rivers, lakes, and ocean
    What if meditation was our relationships
    If the teacher was life
    If wisdom was self-knowledge
    If love was the center of our being." ~Ganga White

    http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=119971a0bc91b3e49e7005c&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

    Sarah this one is for you.  Stay strong and carry on.
    Love and prayers work miracles♥

No comments:

Post a Comment