Tuesday 30 October 2012

How far you go in life



My Son playing on a baseball league in early 1970 and his Dad early 1950's.

A blast from the past..............



How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these-----George Washington Carver

Playing for everyone affected by the Frankenstorm Halloween Hurricane Sandy.
Everyone stay safe.

The wind howled and gusted here all night and it's raining and very dark and chilly here with wind gusts.

Stay safe everyone.



When life hands you troubles
put on your dancing shoes and do the Orangutango
Image from Pinterest


Update from our beautiful family member Sarah

I rolled over for the first time all by myself today! That sounds like such a minor thing to me, but trying it is such a different story now. I begin on my back, bed my top leg and have to swing my arms and body from side to side three times to gain momentum till I am on my side. I have done it before with assistance, but today I felt amazing being able to it all on my own! I ROCK... NOW I ROLL!!!

You go girl♥





No comments:

Post a Comment