Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wednesday


(⁀°\/°⁀) 
.(ღ/\ღ) -:Have a Beautiful Day Dear Family and  Friends´´¯`•.¸¸.-:¦:-

Feathers appear when Angels are near.

May Angels protect you 
May troubles neglect you

Love Jeanne

✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
(¯`✻´¯)
`*.¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
“The keys to patience are acceptance and faith.
Accept things as they are,
and look realistically at the world around you.
Have faith in yourself
and in the direction you have chosen.”
~ Ralph Marston

"We live in a self-organizing and self-correcting universe. For every problem, there is a potentially miraculous solution. A closed heart deflects the miracle, while an open heart brings it forth....In every moment, we make a choice between the heavenly awareness of our connection to all living things, or the hell of the delusion that we are separate and alone. The mind will manufacture according to our choice; whichever we choose, we will seem to experience."

~Marianne Williamson


Beautiful view in Seoul
photograph courtesy of Ahram and Justin






Blessings to you all on this beautiful cool Wednesday morning.



Much love and have a great day in every way.






Beautiful unsure of the source of this photgraph
but it looks fabulous



Your life is your canvas paint yourself a masterpiece
my sweet love


“I carry your heart with me I carry it in my heart

I am never without it anywhere I go you go,
I carry your heart I carry it in my heart.” 
~ E.E. Cummings (adapted)



Little ray of sunshine and my eternal springtime.

Sweet Logan Love I love you with all my heart





Baby you can drive my car
Yes I'm gonna be a star
Baby you can drive my car
And maybe I love you
Beep beep'm beep beep yeah...........♥♪

I've learned, less advice is often the best advice. People don’t need lots of advice, they need a listening ear and some positive reinforcement. What they want to know is already somewhere inside of them. They just need time to think, be and breathe, and continue to explore the undirected journeys that will eventually help them find their direction.


To be rich is not what you have in your bank account, but what you have in your heart 
~--Unknown--~
http://elitedaily.com/life/20s-things-you-need-to-let-go-to-live-happy-life/


“People are often unreasonable and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. 
If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway. 
For you see, in the end, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.” ― Mother Teresa 




“May flowers always line your path and sunshine light your day. May songbirds serenade you every step along the way. May a rainbow run beside you in a sky that's always blue. And may happiness fill your heart each day your whole life through.” Irish Blessing 


Success is peace of mind in knowing you did your best.



  • Simple Pleasures
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
    I like a simple little house

    With flowers by the door,
    ...
    An ample larder for my needs

    And not much more in store.

    I like a window toward the sun

    And doors that open wide,

    The trickle of a bath for birds

    With feathered friends beside.

    I like a tidy nook inside

    Where my books and slippers lie,

    A cup for tea, a magazine,

    And warming hearth nearby.

    I like some trinkets on the sills,

    White ruffles at the panes,

    The comfort of a sturdy roof

    To shelter me from rains.

    I like the Cozy ambience,

    A place of sweet retreat

    Where life unfolds along the way

    And each new day's a treat.

    ~Virginia Borman Grimmer~



•.¸¸.♫´¯`•.¸¸.
Life is what you make it.
Always has been,
always will be.
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

No comments:

Post a Comment