Thursday 4 July 2013

Happy 4th of July

☻/
/▌♥May today bring you many wonderful surprises♥
/ \ ♥~Happy Happy Fourth of July to all my  dearest family and friends!!~♥
In the USA
♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒▒♥▒





Enjoy the fireworks all my American Family and Friends
and all your celebrations may they be safe and happy ones............

This photograph was courtesy of my husband taken from our balcony
for the fireworks in June

Photographs below courtesy of our beautiful family member
Chantelle while she was in South Korea


Having a birthday celebrations with Ahram's Father
































Teddy Bear Museum in Seoul
Chantelle I am so happy you were able to go to South Korea
and spend happy moments there especially with my loved ones there.

This photograph is courtesy of Ahram
Logan paints his first masterpiece
How precious indeed



True creativity often starts where language ends. ” 


Logan your life is your canvas
Splash upon it all the paint that you can
I love you so very much

Your Halmeoni









No comments:

Post a Comment