Thursday 11 July 2013

Darling Uncle Ed 30 years in Heaven today





In loving memory of our darling Uncle Ed
who has been in Heaven 30 years today
Cherished and adored in Heaven as you were on Earth
I miss you so very very much 

Thinking of all of our loved ones in Heaven 
and sending special thoughts and prayers to each one of you.






"We're born with millions
Of little lights shining in the dark
And they show us the way
One lights up, every time you feel love in your heart"
Michael David Rosenberg




Have a gorgeous Thursday full of sunshine and love
and peace and joy

♥♥

Nothing is so strong as gentleness, and nothing is so gentle as true strength.

~ St. Francis



http://www.marcandangel.com/2012/10/11/10-timeless-lessons/


❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤.
╔════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ════════╗
ೋ❤HAPPY ❤ೋ THURSDAY!❤ೋ
╚════════ ೋღ❤ღೋ ════════╝
❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤.


You makes my heart ☼SMILE☼ 
* ჱܓ♥ *
(¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ 
`•.¸.•´ ♥ ჱܓ♥*“


teach me
to slow
this frantic pace
let my heart
learn to fall
into rhythm
with Yours.
teach me
to rest
in perfect grace
let my heart
never tire of
loving more.

The Backroads Girl


As read on Facebook

"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."
Democritus

I love this quote and how true indeed


Kookoobadi by Marietta Fafouti


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-GzX7tHKPc


Thank you Stevi for introducing me to your wonderful Greek artists
I love love love this song and the CD is playing constantly in my car while I drive.

Thanks for always putting a song in my heart♫

God loves it when we sing and dance.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-GzX7tHKPc


No comments:

Post a Comment