Tuesday 23 July 2013

Tuesday

“Extend to each person, no matter how trivial the contact,
all the care and kindness and understanding and love
that you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward.
Your life will never be the same again.”
~ Og Mandino


Have a fabulous day in every way



♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿

Someone remembers someone cares your name is whispered in someone's prayers.

I feel all the love and support from my loved ones in Heaven daily.



Prayer for you Author unknown.

I thought of you so much today
I went to God in prayer.
To ask Him to watch over you
... and show you that I care.

My prayer for you was not for rewards
ones that you can touch or feel.
But true rewards for happiness
that are so very real.

Like love and understanding
in all the things you do.
For guidance when you need it most
to see your troubles through.

I asked Him for good health for you
so your future could be bright.
And faith to accept life's challenges
with courage to do what's right.

I gave thanks to Him for granting my prayer
to bring you peace and love.
May you feel the warmth in your life
with Gods blessings from above


♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 
♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 
♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 

♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 
 
 
♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 
♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 

♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿
 


Thank you everyone for everything all the flowers, cards, phone calls, gifts, magazines, gift certificates, emails, prayers, facebook messages, things left at my door, people dropping off food, and the skype date with Ahram, Justin and Logan and everything everyone did for me and all the books, wine, messages,letters, cards  and all the love sent my way.

Special thanks to all the wonderful doctors and nurses at Hotel Dieu and my own family doctor and staff for your kind caring and loving ways always.

I was in the hospital last week suffered from a TIA a mini stroke.

Your love and support and all the things you do for me mean so very much indeed.

Love you all so very much indeed for your love and kindness and blessings each and every day of the year.  I am a truly blessed woman.

Cousin Cheryl special special special thanks for the multitude of gifts.
I love you so very much indeed.
Special thanks to my Sister Debbie for everything always.
I love you my Sister


You are all my earth Angels.


I am told to stay strong and sparkle on.


There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.





“Appreciate everything and everyone.
Look upon every experience you've ever had,
and everyone who's ever played any role in your life,
as having been sent to you for your benefit.
In this universe, which was created by a divine,
... organizing intelligence, there are simply no accidents.”
~ Dr. Wayne W. Dyer


Beautiful Angel Cloud

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
~Japanese Proverb


Photograph as seen on Facebook.


Photograph as seen on Facebook.

Congratulations to the Royal Couple

Babies are bits of stardust handblown by God's own hands.


 If a child is to keep alive his inborn sense of wonder, he needs the companionship of at least one adult who can share it, rediscovering with him the joy, excitement and mystery of the world we live in.
One way to open your eyes is to ask yourself, "What if I had never seen this before? What if I knew I would never see it again?"

The more clearly we can focus our attention on the wonders and realities of the universe about us, the less taste we shall have for destruction.
~Rachel Carson

Quote as seen on my lovely friend Marilyn's blog
Delights of the Heart♥

Thanks Marilyn for your beautiful quotes and all you post.
Link on my sidebar
Please visit her beautiful blog if you can.



 It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.

― Mother Teresa

At the end of life we will not be judged by how many diplomas we have received, how much money we have made, how many great things we have done. We will be judged by “I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was naked and you clothed me. I was homeless, and you took me in.― Mother Teresa







As seen on Facebook







http://windsorite.ca/2013/07/job-fair-for-wfcu-centre-positions-july-23rd/

4 comments:

  1. beautiful quotes & adorable coffee cups :-)
    I was so happy the royal baby was born on the 22nd which is my son's birthday as well ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful words on your blog today...I adore the first quote so much. Happy Summer to you.

    ReplyDelete