Friday 26 July 2013

Happy Friday











≈♥≈✶≈☼≈✶≈♥≈✶≈☼≈✶≈♥≈✶
If you have a sacred place and use it,
take advantage of it,
something will happen.
~ Joseph Campbell ~

 
 ♫♫.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫♫♫.
╔════════ ೋღღೋ ════════╗
ೋHAPPY ೋ FRIDAY!ೋ
╚════════ ೋღღೋ ════════╝
❤♫❤♫❤.•*¨`*•..¸♥☼♥ ¸.•*¨`*•.♫❤♫❤♫❤.
 
 
 
I love to hear my bells and wind chimes on the balcony
It has been so lovely and cool the last few days
a pure slice of Heaven.
 
Have a great Friday everyone and a most fabulous weekend.
 
Enjoy
 
 
♥“The true way to live
is to enjoy every moment as it passes,
and surely it is in the everyday things around us
that the beauty of life lies.”
... ~Laura Ingalls Wilder~
*☆*
__/ '\__☆.• R℮ÅCℍ ℉Ớґ Ṱℏ℮ SṰ✫Åя$ •.☆
`'*☆*´ *☆* Δᾔℊ℮ḽ *☆*
/.•*•.\¸ ☆ Δᾔ Ḏ ☆ Ð R℮Δ Ḿ ☆



I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles

― Audrey Hepburn 


Embrace your bliss
 
 
Grateful for those with a beautiful heart . . .
"Because your heart is so beautiful everything looks beautiful to you."
-Zen Proverb
 
 
 
I wish you enough!
by Bob Perks

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
... I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much
bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."
 "Seek the wisdom of the ages,
but look at the world through
the eyes of a child."

~ Ron Wild
“Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature -- the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.” Rachel Carson


“How would your life be different if…You stopped worrying about things you can’t control and started focusing on the things you can? Let today be the day…You free yourself from fruitless worry, seize the day and take effective action on things you can change.”
-Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free


You can either focus on what is wrong in your life or what is right
Choose wisely

♥´¯) ¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ´¯)
(¸♫´ (¸.♫´´¯`•.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

(◕ ‿ ◕)☮ღღღ
 

~• A JOYful Invitation.¸¸.•´¯`»♥

Every moment of your life is a constant invitation to live happily ever after. ~Robert Holden

No comments:

Post a Comment