Saturday 13 July 2013

Saturday

Simple Pleasures
✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..
I like a simple little house

With flowers by the door,

An ample larder for my needs

And not much more in store.

I like a window toward the sun

And doors that open wide,

The trickle of a bath for birds

With feathered friends beside.

I like a tidy nook inside

Where my books and slippers lie,

A cup for tea, a magazine,

And warming hearth nearby.

I like some trinkets on the sills,

White ruffles at the panes,

The comfort of a sturdy roof

To shelter me from rains.

I like the Cozy ambience,

A place of sweet retreat

Where life unfolds along the way

And each new day's a treat.

~Virginia Borman Grimmer~

✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ..


Enjoy your day in every way







Beautiful flower pot in front of Starbucks in Lakeshore
Given to them by a customer.
Beautiful indeed.


Photograph taken by my lovely cousin Cheryl 

the rest were taken by me.






Beautiful indeed




Look at your problems as problems & they'll continue to hold you down. See them as blessings in disguise & that's what they truly become. -Oprah

Hoping Everyone Has A Beautiful Saturday....
✫¸¸.·´¯`♥
What is spiritual strength?
It's knowing you don't have to compromise yourself 
in any way, with anyone, over anything 
in order to be content, confident, and secure in life.
~Guy Finley~

*╰╮. ≀ .╭╯ ☽
. ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣ Wishing "YOU" a bright Saturday!!!!
. ☾ ╭╯˙≀˙╰╮*

"Believe it is possible to solve your problem. 
Tremendous things happen to the believer.
So believe the answer will come. It will."

Norman Vincent Peale



  • .•*¨*• ¸.•*¨*•¸.•*¨*•¸.•*¨*•¸.•*¨*•¸.•*¨*•¸.•*¨*•¸.•*¨*•
    "Good things come to those who believe ~ Better things come
    to those who wait & the best things come to those who don't
    give up."


No comments:

Post a Comment