Friday 12 July 2013

Friday









































~ ♥ ♥ ~

"Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.” ♥

~ John Muir ~


Grateful for creativity and play . . . ♥
"I still get wildly enthusiastic about little things . . . I play with leaves. I skip down the street and run against the wind."
Leo F. Buscaglaia




God to me is within the trees,
I see him in my children's eyes.
God to me is in the skies,
The crashing waves, the changing tides.
I see him in the the sunrise, the orange and magenta skies,
The moonlight at night,
A twinkling sight.
I feel him in the gentle breeze,
That kisses my skin and blows through my hair.
I sense him in a crowded room,
A lonely corridor, when all alone.
Fruit on trees, the gentle hum of busy bees. Crisp white snow, crushed underfoot, gloomy clouds and pouring rains.
The breath I breathe, each inhale.
The sense of touch, sound, sight & smell.
God to me is all around, in everything,
It's why I live, it's why I sing.
I sense his presence and spirit near.
The gentle whisper of his voice within my ears.
My heart is full, my mind is clear.
Knowing God is always here.
~Rebekah knight










“EVERYONE MUST DREAM. WE DREAM TO GIVE OURSELVES HOPE. TO STOP DREAMING - WELL, THAT'S LIKE SAYING YOU CAN NEVER CHANGE YOUR FATE. ISN'T THAT TRUE?” —AMY TAN 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ooowrsX2k

Life is like a train ride



❀`•.¸¸.•ʚįɞ Soft...evening‿✿
(¯`O´¯)¸.•°☼ I give thanks for every moment✫`•.¸♪♫
*./ | \ .❀˚ ✰˚´May all in need find a caring heart˚✰˚•.¸ʚįɞ 
°//.♥\\‿✿´gentle kindness and a dash of hope 
✿`•.¸ʚįɞ´We will change the world`☆¸.•´✫
☆¸.•´✫´One act of kindness‿✿‿at a time.`❉¸.•*¨ღ~Amen

Have a fabulous Friday indeed





(¯`✻´¯)
.`*.¸.*
“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration,
motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”
~Bo Bennett
❥Wishing you a soul inspiring day,
dear loved ones ♥.¸¸.•´¯`»✿





·´¯`·.♥´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.♥
BE THANKFUL...

Should you find something
on your dinner plate that doesn't appeal to you,
don't complain.
There are people who don't have
anything on their plate.

Should you find yourself stuck in traffic,
don't despair.
There are people in this world
for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you despair over
a relationship gone bad,
think of the person who has never
known what it's like
to love and be loved in return.

Should you grieve the passing
of another weekend,
think of the woman in dire straits,
working twelve hours a day,
seven days a week to feed her children.

Should your car break down,
leaving you miles away from assistance,
think of the paraplegic
who would love the opportunity
to take that walk
~Unknown~
“Sometimes it’s easy to feel like you’re the only one in the world who’s struggling, who’s frustrated, or unsatisfied, or barely getting by. But that feelings a lie. And if you just hold on, just find the courage to face it all for another day and someone, or something, will find you and make it all okay. Because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us hear the music in our world. To remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there, and that someone will find you.” Unknown.


Letting go of our suffering 
is the hardest work we will ever do.

Buddha....♡

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    We do have so much to be thankful for - thanks for your friendship and your lovely post.
    Enjoy the weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥Blessings my lovely friend
    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete