Monday 22 July 2013

Monday Morning

♥♥
Live your life from your heart.
Share from your heart.
And your story will touch
and heal people's souls.
~Melody Beattie~





 "Only people who are capable of loving strongly can also suffer great sorrow, but this same necessity of loving serves to counteract their grief and heals them."
— Leo Tolstoy

 Strawberry Fruit Dip



Recipe Courtesy of Robyn Barney/Slightly Adapted by Winner Dinners

1 (8-oz.) package of strawberry-flavored cream cheese, softened
1 (7-oz.) jar of marshmallow creme
whole strawberries or other cut-up fruit

Combine the softened cream cheese with the marshmallow creme. Serve with whole strawberries or other cut-up fruit.
as seen on the fabulous blog
ZsaZsa Bellagio
link on my sidebar




The best things in life are the nearest:

Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes,
flowers at your feet, duties at your hand,
the path of right just before you.

Do not grasp at stars,
but do life's plain, common work as it comes,
certain that daily duties and daily bread
are the sweetest things in life.

Robert Louis Stevenson 







"THE LITTLE BOY AND THE OLD MAN
Said the little boy, "Sometimes I drop my spoon."
Said the old man, "I do that too."
The little boy whispered, "I wet my pants."
I do that too," laughed the little old man.
... Said the little boy, "I often cry."
The old man nodded, "So do I."
But worst of all," said the boy, "it seems
Grown-ups don't pay attention to me."
And he felt the warmth of a wrinkled old hand.
I know what you mean," said the little old man."
— Shel Silverstein
♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧
When you recognize the sacredness, the beauty,
the incredible stillness and dignity in which a flower or
a tree exists, you add something to the flower or the tree.
... Through your recognition, your awareness, nature too
comes to know itself. It comes to know its own beauty
and sacredness through you!
~ Eckhart Tolle ~



ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.
The world is full of vibrant color.
Don’t let it lose an ounce of its luster.
Assume this day is going to be good, and it will.
God made it so. ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.
... ~Max Lucado~

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Lovely posts and was great to catch up with you - thank you for all you share.
    Hope that you are feeling better and sending my love and best wishes

    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete