Saturday 24 November 2012

The Power of Gratitude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_jF6u4GJQ-U

Kindness is the highest form of wisdom

Have a beautiful peaceful Saturday
Spread the Joy
Share the Love


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dyKbyrA5Wxs

Prayer for compassion

Images from the beautiful Korean Vogue


There were snow flurries here yesterday and our Spring like weather
has gone for now.............

I am younger each year
at the first snow,
when I see it, suddenly, in the air,
little and white and moving;
then I am in love again
and very young
and I believe
everything!
~Anne Sexton~

Beautiful verse as seen on my lovely friends blog
Posted from Home
Link in the sidebar

and so it begins it is surely the Christmas season


Brrrrrrrr winter the nesting season.........is soon to arrive........
Me I am eternally waiting for Spring



My fabulous Sister works in a new 10 million dollar medical center
Yesterday was the big ribbon cutting ceremony
How proud and happy I am for her to work in such a great facility.






It's going to be a bright bright sunshiny day♥♥



♥ Hope you all had a great day/evening...ღ ღ ღ
ஐ..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸...Love and Peace..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸.ஐ


If you're feeling blue-try painting yourself a different color...~Hannah Cheatem, Age 8...♥

No comments:

Post a Comment