Tuesday 6 November 2012

Breakfast at Tiffany themed shower


 Wendy with her namesake Wendy♥

Wendy with the Bride to Be Katrina

Wendy (who is a fabulous cousin of mine) went to a Breakfast at Tiffany's shower they all wore black and pearls and Wendy made her hat
this is her with her friends daughter who loves Wendy so much she named her daughter after her..........
What an honor.
Our family is full of beautiful loving kind people.
I love them all.
Wendy will have another New Year's Eve wedding to attend this year.
Last year we all went to my niece Erica and husband Scott's New Year's Eve wedding.
What a fabulous way to ring in the New Year.


Update on Sarah:
She has gym time from 9:00  Monday -Friday
at Fit Class and is so excited about it..........




Kristina Sarah's Mom posted this:
Project Hope Is Blonde continues... 
work on the next Sarahdential Suite has begun! 

Sarah with Michael

Sarah and Sean a most beautiful couple

I love this song by Moby
Love Should

It was on a beautiful CD my dear friend Stevi 
made for me.
Thanks for always putting a song in my heart♪
I love you ♥


Intense love does not measure; it just gives.

~Mother Teresa


http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/auth_dvd?work_id=13075421
Memories of Justin and Ahram's wedding at Onar by Ostium in Seoul
September 2010



❤❤█▄ϑ❤Ҽ↘‿↗█▄ąUgh↘‿↗█▄Ivℇ⁀↘‿↗❤❤





No comments:

Post a Comment