Sunday 11 November 2012

MY SON☼ SHINE


A beautiful creation from my lovely friend Dani
done a few years back.
This photograph was taken by my dear Uncle Ed
When Justin was eating Chrismas Candy on Mom's lap

Remarkable Moments of my Son's life
His wedding day in Seoul I am getting the most fabulous hug.

Our Mother Son Dance
at their Canadian Reception
July 2011
We danced to All You need is LOVE♥

"A mother's heart is a patchwork of love." ♥ ~ Author Unknown




This year his Son was born in Seoul

He loves being a teacher in Seoul

His wedding day to his beautiful bride
In Seoul

The greatest gift you will ever learn is just to love
and be loved in return

The Divine Trio with his Wife and Son

Every persons life is a fairy tale
hand written by God♥


 "As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." -John Fitzgerald Kennedy

This photograph was taken by me in a field near our home a few years back
Photogaph taken by me

This is not my photograph
but today and everyday we REMEMBER
Thank you to all the men and women
who have fought for our freedom
and are still doing so today






No comments:

Post a Comment