Thursday 15 November 2012

Thank you


Angels have blessed my life always.

I wish to say a very special thank you to two dear friends
Dani for creating the above picture of Logan our gandson from a photograph
courtesy of Justin and Ahram
 for my blog.
And for Shelley for placing it on my blog both the picture above
and the background. you chose.  Thanks so much both of you for everything.
Thank you both from the bottom of my heart.

Kindness is the highest form of wisdom♥

I am truly blessed♥

Dani said to also give credit to www.thepixelgypsy.com







2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    I love your new header and the darling sweet photo of Logan, such a cute smile.
    Look forward to seeing the background.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks to my dear friend Dani for Creating it and my dear friend Shelley for placing it in..............Thanks sweet friend for your visits and kind words. Love you
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete