Monday 26 November 2012

Blessings on this Monday



I've been having dreams about my Son and his family and
they are absolute delights............







Whatever we are waiting for - peace of mind, contentment, grace, the inner awareness of simple abundance - it will surely come to us, but only when we are ready to receive it with an open and grateful heart."
- Sarah Ban Breathnach


•♪♫♪•.It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.•♪♫♪•.

Update on our beautiful family member Sarah



Sarah Smile which she always is 
and has a glow and sparkle always
and remains upbeat and positive

What Sean wrote on Facebook yesterday for his sweetheart♥

sad to leave Denver again without my sweetheart and can't wait to have her home. the past few months have been challenging and I have learned about what's important in life and love then I have the past 37 years. I'm thankful for that♥


May all that have life be delivered from suffering” 
― Siddhārtha Gautama

Anyone can live contentedly in circumstances of ease and comfort, health and wel
l-being gratification and felicity; but to remain happy and contented in the face of difficulty, hardship and the onslaught of disease and sickness-this is an indication of nobility.

― Abdu'l-Bahá ♥


How our Kim and Drew spent their weekend in Australia at her company Christmas party.
As Drew Wrote

When your weekend consisted of a beautiful beach for swimming and volleyball, 3 bedroom villa right on the water, free flowing drinks, an endless amount of Brazilian meat rotating over hot coals and great company, you know it was a good one!!

Fabulous indeed♥
Ah this is the life as I used to say to my Son all the time growing up.
Smiles




Japanese proverb 立つ鳥跡を濁さず tatsu tori ato-wo nigosazu "Cast no dirt in the well that gives you water"

I love Asian Calligraphy and proverbs
and I am still wanting a Japanese Wind Chime a Furin








2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Beautiful post you have shared.
    Love what you used to say to your Son growing up, smiles, so lovely.

    Happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings my beautiful friend. Thanks for your blessings and kind words. Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete