Friday 30 November 2012

Good Morning Everyone


(¯`·._.··¸.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.,-( Good morning everyone !!! Enjoy your day, remember it will never come again. Sending out love and hugs xxxooo_)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸··._.·´¯)


Have a fabulous weekend......................
Life is short make fun of it....................


Blast from the past 

My Aunt Barb with her Husband

My Aunt Betty on her wedding day☻

Photographs courtesy of my dear Aunt Ruth♥


Be sure to watch this
Thanks so much Sue for all you send



Kindness is the highest form of wisdom

Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern; it will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ~ one stitch at a time taken patiently and the pattern will come out all right like the embroidery ~Oliver Wendell Holmes~




Happy Birthday to my lovely Aunt Pearl (far right)
Pictured from left my dear Aunt Betty my Beloved Mom
(both in Heaven)
and family faces are always magic mirrors to me.

Photograph source unknown to me 
but too precious not to share♥♥


Kisses, even to the air, are beautiful. ~Drew Barrymore 

Muuuuuahahahahaha



So cute  =^..^=




Your Friday Dance Song I love this
KaomaLambada
Indian Brazilian Lambada Dance

Get your groove on


Beautiful image created for me by my dear friend Dani.
I love you precious friend..........






No comments:

Post a Comment