Saturday 10 November 2012

Repost from Sarah's Sean he just posted this on Facebook

Sean Foley
I've been hit another major blow..my dad had a major heart attack last night, he's in the ER and they are fighting for his life. they said it doesn't look real good, and we just need to stand by. those of you know,my dad is my main man and today is his birthday. I'm blown away and need everything his way, love, prayers, positive energy, whatever you do. love you dad..you can do this and happy birthday.

Praying for you Sean and your Dad and all the family









Picture yourself in a boat on a river,

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,

A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.


Cellophane flowers of yellow and green,

Towering over your head.

Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
And she's gone.
From Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds......
The Beatles



It's a perfect day to relax, reflect, and rejuvenate. 

 A Blast from the Past
Our beautiful family member Sarah
with her parents when they lived in Hawaii
God bless you all real good

Thank You Jeanne xo That was just what I needed to start this day
Repost with what Kristina wrote about this picture


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubeVUnGQOIk
One of my favorites

http://www.cnngo.com/korea-8city-tourism-hub-incheon-789461
Korea fabulous article



No comments:

Post a Comment