Tuesday 20 November 2012

Ruby Tuesday


You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you."

James Allen


This year on  my tree I want lots of birds, blue 
and baby's first christmas ornaments

My Mom was most definitely beside me on my early morning walk this 
morning I captured that white shadowy image I always see in my pictures
when I especially feel her near......My own Personal Guardian Angel from Heaven

My neighbor has a beautiful gold angel and star in her window


Angels bless you at Christmas and always
From a Christmas card I sent out a few years ago

White birch branches in everyone's Christmas pots

I love our neighbors blue lights

I love our neighbors blue lights

Justin and his friend on a hike on Jirisan Mountain on the weekend South Korea

Justin on his mountain hike on the weekend Jirisan Mountain South Korea




Go forward in the direction of your dreams
Live the life you have imagined.
Thoreau♥



A video I made for Justin from all the photographs shared
from their Sunday November 18, 2012 Mountain hike in South Korea
Jirisan Mountain

Thank you everyone for the photographs


When you teach your son, you teach your son's son.  ~The Talmud




No comments:

Post a Comment