Friday 31 October 2014

It's Halloween

≧✯◡✯≦ Good Morning ...are You ready for Tonight?≧✯◡✯≦
•☆*´¨`☽¸.★*´♡¸.★*´♡
( ☆* Happy Halloween….. 
´`★.¸¸¸. •°´♡¸.★*´♡¸.★*´♡

Justin and Logan Halloween 2014 in China
In my Sons classroom
(⁀`••´⁀)☆ .. 
`•.¸(⁀`••´⁀)¸.•. 
؛ ` `•.¸.•´. ` ؛ ☆



"Goblins on the doorstep,
Phantoms in the air,
Owls on witches' gate posts,
Giving stare for stare.
Cats on flying broomsticks,
Bats against the moon,
Stirring round of fate-cakes,
With a solemn spoon.
Whirling apple parings,
Figures draped in sheets,
Dodging, disappearing,
Up and down the streets.
Jack-o'-lanterns grinning,
Shadows on a screen,
Shrieks and starts and laughter--
This is Halloween!"
~Dorothy Brown Thompson, This is Halloween



IT'S HALLOWEEN

It's Halloween! It's Halloween!
The moon is full and bright
And we shall see what can't be seen
On any other night.

Skeletons and ghosts and ghouls,
Grinning goblins fighting duels,
Werewolves rising from their tombs,
Witches on their magic brooms.

In masks and gowns
we haunt the street
And knock on doors
for trick or treat.

Tonight we are
the king and queen,
For oh tonight
it's Halloween!

~Jack Prelutsky



Spooktakular creation from my dear friend Dani

I feel it in my fingers I feel it in my bones
So if you really love me come on and let it show



"The skeletons are out tonight,
they march about the street,
With bony bodies, bony heads
and bony hands and feet.
Bony bony bony bones
with nothing in between,
Up and down and all around
they march on Halloween."
~Jack Prelutsky, Skeleton Parade


Justin and Ahram from Halloween a few years back



I'm strong to the finish cause I eat my spinach 
I'm Popeye the sailor man
and his best love Olive Oil




Our darling Ahram at Halloween
She is always boooootiful and spooktakular


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNuVifA7DSU

He did the Monster Mash

Thanks Relyn for this version of the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jH_WehcMYro#t=48

HALLOWEEN ~^..^~

•⊱✿
Riddle me this . . . 
Riddle me that . . . 
Halloween Rhymes is where it's at .•.•.•.•.•🐜🐜•🐜•🐜

No comments:

Post a Comment