Wednesday 22 October 2014

Dressed in Black

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1JAwLrQy9k

I love the colour black I find it most elegant
and I love black and white photographs

 My Royal couple my Son and his wife




Fabulous Fifties

My Son in New Zealand





Me as a young girl with my Aunt Pearl

Fun with Big huge labs
Ahram holding Logan as a baby
deserves to be on the cover of Vogue

Fun with Photofunia
My Son and his wife on their wedding day


Black bamboo




I love men dressed in black and in black cars
and black cashmere coats



Lovely black licorice nail polish

A classy man in a gorgeous black suit


Haunted tree look for Halloween
source of this photograph from a google search

From Geisha Moments on Facebook

Beautiful geisha photographs from Facebook

From the book cover of Memoirs of a Geisha



Love this nail look on Gwen Stefani


Beautiful bride Brenda with her handsome Husband 
and Grandma forever by our sides


Blessed with the best forever at my side.
Love you Cheryl



My son looking good in black and in every colour


Unfortunately the sign of the times
connected but disconnected
The Death Of Conversation: Photograph People Obsessed With Their Smartphones
"I started to photograph people in company on their phones and noticed an inherent sadness.
Before mobile phones were invented, people would have had no choice but to interact. However, that is no longer necessary as we can all now 'pretend’ we are doing something 'important.' This is killing conversation. I believe it’s increasing social pain."
Photographer: Babycakes Romero
as seen on Facebook


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2o98Zpzg8

Grateful I love this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QT6d3liHHQ

Toast the Dog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teujSVFG7js
Black Velvet Ribbon

One of my favs for Halloween

Quote for Today:

"Don't let your ears witness what your eyes didn't see.
Don't let your mouth speak what your heart doesn't feel."... 
~ Unknown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mChi1byyV3c
Glowing Halloween costume


“Gratitude means to recognize the good in your life, be thankful for whatever you have, some people may not even have one of those things you consider precious to you (love, family, friends etc). Each day give thanks for the gift of life.You are blessed”

Quote as seen on Facebook

"Just because we’re in a stressful situation doesn’t mean that we have to get stressed out. You may be in the storm. The key is, don’t let the storm get in you."

— Joel Osteen



Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.

Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Love your neighbor as much as yourself.
~unknown

2 comments: