Monday 20 October 2014

Happy Monday

~✿░G░O░O░D░✿░M░O░R░N░I░N░G✿~

(◠‿◠) 

“Whatever our individual troubles and challenges may be, it’s important to pause every now and then to appreciate all that we have, on every level. We need to literally “count our blessings,” give thanks for them, allow ourselves to enjoy them, and relish the experience of prosperity we already have.” ~Shakti Gawain

We went to see Gone Girl yesterday and it was my kind of movie.  I love suspense thriller plots.


From my beautiful friend Ilona:
Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration.

The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal


connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation."

Thank you sweet friend I love this and love you

═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════
Friendship is a promise spoken by the heart. 
It is not given by any pledge nor written on any paper. 
It is a promise renewed every time we keep in touch

Words can hurt. Choose carefully.
Words can heal. Choose lovingly.


http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/04/23/colorado-doctor-finds-way-to-treat-common-vertigo/
As soon as my knee heals I shall have to practice this as I am still on medication for my  vertigo
Pumpkin Risotto recipe from my sweet niece Tracy
Thank you

 I did kind of wing it, but here's what I did:
I took about 1 1/2 lbs of pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1" cubes, tossed it with 2 Tbsp honey, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and 1/4 tsp each of salt, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice. Baked at 400 for 20 minutes, tossing halfway through
9:51am Oct 20
Meanwhile, sauteed 1/2 onion and 4 cloves of garlic in a bit of butter, added 2 cups of arborio (risotto) rice, and sauteed for another 2-3 minutes. Added 1 cup white wine, simmered until absorbed. Meanwhile, I heated about 4 cups of vegetable broth until steaming, then added it 1 ladle at a time to the risotto, each time letting it absorb (you don't want it bubbling, just a gentle simmer so it doesn't evaporate too quickly before it can get absorbed). Once all the broth was added, I turned the heat off, added 1 Tbsp butter, 2 Tbsp Gruyere, 2 Tbsp Parmesan, and about 4-5 leaves of chopped fresh sage. Added the roasted pumpkin and gently combined, then topped with the walnuts.

The Death of Conversation on this blog
http://diana212m.blogspot.ca/

Happy Joyous Words from my cousin Brenda:

James Bond giggles my cousins son Alex  asked his "lady" Melissa for her hand in Marriage on Paradise Island in The Café Martinque where Thunderball was filmed:) We are so Happy for both of them

__________**______**ℒℴѵℯ`•.
Celebrating Alyssa Maurer and Joshua McWilliams special day!

Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other each day.  Nicholas Sparks





No comments:

Post a Comment