Saturday 18 October 2014

Happy Sweetest day Everyone

´¯) ¸.*´¯) ღ
ღ(¸ ☼´ (¸..¸¸. ♫ 
´¯`*.♫¸¸.´¯`☼.¸¸.^¨¯`*♫
........((...........))
__ (''''''''')o (''''''''')o _"I believe the nicest and sweetest days 
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓__ are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those
that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly,
like pearls slipping off a string.” ~L.M. Montgomery 

☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.
 
´Birds do it´✿´¯`•.¸¸.❥
´Bees do it`♫´Bees♫´❀´¯`•.¸¸.❥
♪´✿´¯`•.¸¸.❥
❀❀Let's Fall in ԼOƔЄ✿✿
☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.
Heavy showers of blessings, with strong
winds to blow all of your worries away,
followed by warm hugs and kisses to
put a smile on your face.

☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.
Each moment in a day, has its own value: Morning brings hope, Afternoon brings faith, Evening brings love and Night brings rest. I hope you find them all today. 
☻♥☻
/█\/█\
.||. ||.




Sweet Happy Life


My wish for you, sweet happy life
May all the days of the year that you live be laughing days
With all my heart, sweet happy life
And may the night times that follow the day be dancing nights
Stars for your smile, moons for your hair
And someones wonderful love for your loving heart to share
My wish for you, sweet happy life
May all your sorrows be gone and your heart begin to sing
And if a wish can make it be
I wish you spend everyday of your happy life with me

Stars for your smile, moons for you hair
And someones wonderful love for your loving heart to share
My wish for you, sweet happy life
May all your sorrows be gone and your heart begin to sing
And if a wish can make it be
I wish you spend everyday of your happy life with me


Happy Sweetest Day♥

Stars for your smile
Moon for your hair........
My wish for you 
Sweet Happy Life
May all your sorrows be gone
and your heart begin to sing

I wish for you to spend every day of your happy
life with me

My sweetheart and I just picked up our brand new 2010 van
we are off to celebrate

In the end I believe God will ask you
How well did you love

I love you♥

I am a truly blessed woman to be loved so well.
Thank you God for your sweetness and all my blessings in life♥

When we are born, the soul we are given
Splits apart and half of it is given to someone else
So all of our lives we are looking 
for the other half of our soul
And if we are lucky enough to ever find that person
Our soul says, "At last, I can rest.
I have found my missing half."
Then, it is said, we have found our soul mate
and we are happy and at peace
When I saw you, when we first met
You were familiar, you were known
When I saw you, when we first met
My heart recognized you as part of its own!


Happy Sweetest Day everyone♥


Love is a symbol of eternity
It wipes out all sense of time
destroying all memory of a beginning
and all fear
of an end
~Unknown~



The Promise
Across the years I will walk with you
in deep green forests;
on shores of sand
And then when our time on earth is through
In Heaven, too, you will have my hand
~Robert Sexton



Photograph from the Starbucks website on Facebook


for two pumpkin spice lattes:
2 cups whole milk
2 Tablespoons pure canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
1 Tablespoon pure bourbon vanilla (we love Trader Joe’s brand!)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
a little pinch of cayenne pepper
2 shots freshly brewed espresso
whipped cream and pumpkin candies for garnish
freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
In a 2 quart saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin and brown sugar over medium heat. Heat just until hot (don’t boil.) Remove from heat. Using a wire whisk, stir in the pumpkin pie spice, cayenne, vanilla and espresso. Mix well. Pour into two large mugs. Garnish with sweetened whipped cream (we used Redi Whip), and some cute pumpkin candies. Sprinkle on a little fresh nutmeg, if you wish.
Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Chin Deep



2 comments: