Wednesday 8 October 2014

Bella Luna

⊰✿ ░W░E░D░N░E░S░D░A░Y░⊰✿░L░O░V░E░ ⊰✿
Love…
it always protects,
always trusts, always hopes,
and always preserves.
Corinthians 13:7-8

* If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
Be honest and frank anyway.
* What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
Build anyway.
* If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
Be happy anyway.
* The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
Do good anyway.
* Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
Give the world the best you've got, anyway.
~ Mother Teresa



Looking at the fabulous moon in the early AM sky.
Fabulous
Text  below from the John Tesh website on Facebook

a.m. EDT Wednesday Oct. 8th.
But folks on the West Coast will have an even better chance of seeing the blood moon. The eclipse will occur between 3:25 a.m. PDT and 4:24 a.m. PDT Wednesday.
If you miss this one, the next total eclipse will occur on April 4, 2015.
So why will the mood glow red?
As the moon passed through the Earth’s shadow, it won’t go entirely dark because sunlight is scattered as it passes through Earth’s atmosphere. And the red part of the light spectrum bends and streams in such a way that it will shine on the moon. It's the same reason the sun and sky look red at sunrise and sunset.

With our Beautiful Canadian Thanksgiving Upcoming Soon
A good reminder for us all to be so grateful each and every day
for our many blessings

Everyday Thanksgiving
Even though I clutch my blanket and growl when the alarm rings,
Thank you, Lord, that I can hear.
There are many who are deaf.
Even though I keep my eyes closed against the morning light as long as possible,
Thank you, Lord, that I can see.
Many are blind.



Even though I huddle in my bed and put off rising,
Thank you Lord, that I have the strength to rise.
There are many who are bedridden.



Even though the first hour of my day is hectic, when socks are lost, toast is burned and tempers are short, my children are so loud
Thank you, Lord, for my family.
There are many who are lonely.



Even though our breakfast table never looks like the pictures in magazines and the menu is at times unbalanced,
Thank you, Lord, for the food we have.
There are many who are hungry.


Even though the routine of my job is often monotonous,
Thank you, Lord, for the opportunity to work.
There are many who have no job.



Even though I grumble and bemoan my fate from day to day and wish my circumstances were not so modest,
I thank you, Lord, for life.
If there ever was a joy in life, that would be children
They bring such happiness and joy.
When you are down in the dumps and just sit back and watch them, 
you obtain a smile that just won't stop.
Laughing, Giggling, Jumping, Playing
these are all of the wonderful things of being a child.
Hope, Dreams, Imagination:
things that make a child unique.
As an adult we must remember the wonderful things that our children can bring to our lives.
Just sit back enjoy and laugh, giggle, jump, play, hope, dream and run into their imagination right along with them.
If we all would do that wouldn't the world be a much more wonderful place to live?

Author or this unknown to me

:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Lovely post dear friend and I too loved looking up at the beautiful big moon too.
    Enjoy the rest of the week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete