Wednesday 15 October 2014

Have a fabulous day in every way

I love to see this
Now as an adult
The Afghan child made so famous on National Geographic


═══════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ══════════════
⊰ ░H░A░P░P░Y░(✿◠‿◠)░W░E░D░N░E░S░D░A░Y⊰ ...

My sweet blessings
Life in China

♪♫♪B░E░A░U░T░I░F░U░L░░B░L░E░S░S░I░N░G░S♪♫♪ 

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.



Photographs courtesy of my Son

Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.
A. A. Milne

As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX_9KaE0g5o
Love those Chanel Video's

You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes.
~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment