Thursday 16 January 2014

The Best Schools and the Happiest Children

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jakel11/where-in-the-world-you-can-find-the-best-schools-and-the-hap

Link shared by my Son

,-, * ´`'*°★ ´`'*°★ ´`'*°★
/.( (͡๏̯͡๏) ´`'*°★
\ { ( , ,)
`-`★.¸¸. •°*”˜☽☆* ✲♥☽´`'*°★ ´`'*°★
´`'*°★
—  

Often the only thing a child can remember about an adult in later years, when he or she is grown, is whether or not that person was kind to him or her." ~ Billy Graham


,-, * ´`'*°★ ´`'*°★ ´`'*°★
/.( (͡๏̯͡๏) ´`'*°★
\ { ( , ,)
`-`★.¸¸. •°*”˜☽☆* ✲♥☽´`'*°★ ´`'*°★
´`'*°★
—  

No experience has been too unimportant, 
and the smallest event unfolds like a fate, and fate itself 
is like a wonderful, wide fabric in which every thread 
is guided by an infinitely tender hand and laid alongside 
another thread and is held and supported by a hundred others.”
~― Rainer Maria Rilke


To listen is to continually give up all expectation and to give our attention, completely and freshly, to what is before us, not really knowing what we will hear or what that will mean. In the practice of our days, to listen is to lean in, softly, with a willingness to be changed by what we hear. 

~ Mark Nepo ~


When you really pay attention everything is your teacher


"We cannot be happy if we expect o live all the time at the highest peak of intensity. Happiness is not a matter of intensity, but of balance and order and rhythm and harmony."

"Every moment and every event of every man's life on earth plants something in his soul."

Thomas Merton

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart." ~Kahlil Gibran


"No one has ever injured his eyesight 
by looking on the bright side of things." 

*╰╮. ≀ .╭╯ 
. ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣ !!!
. * ╭╯˙≀˙╰╮.... *´´¯`•.¸¸.*


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weLHKp4veJM

Journey of a snowman as seen on the lovely blog
The Dutchess link on the sidebar


"It is a happy talent to know how to play." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson


“Grandmotherhood initiated me into a world of play, where all things became fresh, alive, and honest again through my grandchildren's eyes. Mostly, it retaught me love.” ~Sue Monk Kidd


I remember as a young woman hearing the older ones say,
"Treasure every moment because time passes so quickly."
I smiled and shook my head as if I understood what they meant...
But I had no idea. ~
I had no idea just how quickly the moments would become a photo in an album...memories of yesterday.
I had no idea how much I would miss my little girls twirling happily while holding their daddy's hand..
I had no idea how much I would miss those little boys, all covered in mud, bringing unusual treasures into the house, some live, some not...
I had no idea how precious a time I was living in,
nor, how fleeting...
And ~
It's kind-of like rising early in the morning before the sun..
If you don't keep your eyes on the sky you miss the color and the brilliance, for it is only there for a few moments. ~ Neva

From Facebook on the Snippets of Life 
Thank you 


That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.
- Emily Dickinson 

No comments:

Post a Comment