Wednesday 22 January 2014

Invisible Red Thread

An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle but it will never break.” - Chinese Proverb


Thanks to my dear friend Shelley for posting this on Facebook
I love it


I love David Gray especially this song


Sail away with me

Music is what feelings sound like♪

"I made myself a snow ball as perfect as could be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet and let it sleep with me.
I made it some pajamas and a pillow for it's head.
Then, last night it ran away.
But first -- it wet the bed."
~Snowball by Shel Silverstein



Life is always changing. Trust the in between times.


Valentine food for the thought

Cabbage always has a heart;

Green beans string along.

You're such a cute tomato,

Will you peas to me belong?

You've been the apple of my eye,

You know how much i care;

So lettuce get together,

We'd make a perfect pear.



Now, something's sure to turnip

To prove you can't be beet;

So, if you carrot all for me

Let's let our tulips meet.

Dont squash my hopes and dreams noe,

Bee my honey, dear,

Or tears will fill potato's eyes

While sweet corn lends an ear.



I'll cauliflower shop and say

Your dreams are parsley mine.

I'll work and share my celery,

So be my valentine.


☆`•.¸¸.✻I hope your day is filled´´¯`•.¸¸.٭✻.☆
♪. ♫ with the beautiful music of 
☆`•.¸life!¸.✻´´¯`•.¸¸.٭✻.☆
.You are A sweetheart
…….... (¯ O´¯)...
…….…... / | ............♫ Warmest wishes♫
……… ...*•♥•*...................♫ for a ♫
…… ... *♥♫♫♥*'...........♫ Beautiful day and all the makes ♫♥
… .... *♥•♦♫••♥* .................. your heart sing...
..... *♥♥* ........ ♫ A valentine tree for you ♥♫♥
.....*♥•♥#♠*♥#♥•♥* '
....*♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫♥♫* '
...*♥♥☺♥♫♥♫♥☺♥♥*'
..*♥♥♣♫♥♣♥♥♣♥♫ ♣♥♥*'
'*♥♥♣♥♫♥♥♫♥♥♫ ♥♣♥♥*'
.......... ╬╬╬╬╬...........


I love this commercial

No comments:

Post a Comment