Friday 10 January 2014

Happy Birthday Dear Wendy

Make A Wish!
⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
`⋎´✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ ░M░A░K░E░ - ░W░I░S░H░ For Your Birthday ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"


My fabulous cousin Wendy is celebrating her birthday today

You are most special and one of a kind I am so blessed to have you as my cousin and a friend of mine.

May Heaven smile and hear your every wish.

I love you with all my heart♥




What To Count
=============

Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
Count your gains instead of your losses.
Count your joys instead of your woes;
Count your friends instead of your foes.
Count your smiles instead of your tears;
Count your courage instead of your fears.
Count your full years instead of your lean;
Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
Count your health instead of your wealth;
Count on God instead of yourself.

~Author Unknown~






Always and forever by my side
I love you with all my heart dear Wendy



Family faces are magic mirrors



I know you love to travel
today I will send you to



Fabulous just like you dear Wendy




Beautiful enchanted garden in Seattle

You were sent to bless my heart
I love you my laotong














































No comments:

Post a Comment