Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Beautiful Promise of Spring

http://easyhomeandgarden.blogspot.ca/2014/04/50.html
This link courtesy of my dear friend Shelley
Thank you


Beautiful spring things to look at


My sweet bundle of Love
My own personal Lion King



I love spring flowers




Chinese symbol for LOVE♥




I love pink especially hot pink this spring


Hush, Can you hear it?

The rustling in the grass,
Bringing you the welcome news
Winter's day is past.
Soft, Can you feel it?
The warm caressing breeze,
Telling you the sticky buds
Are bursting on the trees.
Look, Can you see them?
The primrose in the lane,
Now you must believe it -
Spring is here again.
~May Fenn, It Must Be Spring

Verse posted by my dear friend Dani on Facebook
Thank you 

And spring arose on the garden fair,
Like the spirit of love felt everywhere
And with flowers and herbs on Earth's dark breast
Rose from the dreams of its wintry rest.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment