Saturday 14 February 2015

Love

WHAT IS LOVE?
~ Author Unknown ~


Sooner or later we begin to understand that love is more than verses on valentines and romance in the movies. We begin to know that love is here and now, real and true, the most important thing in our lives. For love is the creator of our favourite memories and the foundation of our fondest dreams. Love is a promise that is always kept, a fortune that can never be spent, a seed that can flourish in even the most unlikely of places. And this radiance that never fades, this mysterious and magical joy, is the greatest treasure of all - one known only by those who love.



Made for me by my beautiful friend Nia

The love that makes you sigh: Close your eyes for a moment and think about the love that makes you sigh. I not only find it in the arms of my loved ones, but in the caress of a sunset, the kiss of the moonlight and the gentle brush of cool air on a hot day. They are the sighs of God. Take the time to stop and listen; you will be surprised at what you hear. 'Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.'I hope your life is filled with Sighs!!!Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your family and friends and all those who love you dearly ! Life is too short to not appreciate your many blessings

Hearts my beautiful Sister bought me




═══════•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•═══════
[̲̅h̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅p̲̅][̲̅p̲̅][̲̅y̲̅] [̲̅v̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅l̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅t̲̅][̲̅i̲̅][̲̅n̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]'[̲̅s̲̅] [̲̅d̲̅][̲̅a̲̅][̲̅y̲̅]
═══════•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•═══════

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
Sai Baba

A mail box brimming with Valentine's cards
Oh Happy day




☆.´ `. ღ ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣
(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏) 1 Corinthians 13 
( , , )( , , ) "The Gift of Love"
¯**´¯**´¯
If I speak in the tongues of mortals and of angels,
but do not have love,
I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal.
And if I have prophetic powers,
and understand all mysteries and all knowledge,
and if I have all faith,
so as to remove mountains, but do not have love,
I am nothing. If I give away all my possessions,
and if I hand over my body so that I
may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.
Love is patient; love is kind;
love is not envious
or boastful or arrogant or rude.
It does not insist on its own way;
it is not irritable or resentful;
it does not rejoice in wrongdoing,
but rejoices in the truth.
It bears all things, believes all things,
hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never ends.
But as for prophecies,
they will come to an end;
as for tongues, they will cease;
as for knowledge, it will come to an end.
For we know only in part,
and we prophesy only in part;
but when the complete comes,
the partial will come to an end.
When I was a child, I spoke like a child,
I thought like a child,
I reasoned like a child;
when I became an adult,
I put an end to childish ways.
For now we see in a mirror, dimly,
but then we will see face to face.
Now I know only in part; then I will know fully,
even as I have been fully known.
And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three;
and the greatest of these is love.
ૐ ════ღ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣ღ💕════ૐ
░HAPPY░░VALENTINE'S░░DAY░
♡═══ (͡๏̯͡๏) ══♡









My sweet love brings so much joy to my heart each and everyday
in every way

Love was not put in our hearts to stay
Love is not love until we give it away

Love to you all
Share the love
Love is all you need

Thank you everyone for all the love you put into my heart not only on Valentine's day but each and every day.
I love you all with all my heart♥
The best place to be is in someone's thoughts, prayers and heart♥


Here's to the many who are missing a Valentine today...
To loves lost.
Spirits departed.
May you find a moment of kindness today to remind you of when you were your most happy. Most loved, Beloved.


As posted by Jim Harper on Facebook

We are all missing someone very badly that we loved most dearly.
We remember we remember always in our hearts♥

No comments:

Post a Comment