Monday 9 February 2015

Have another pizza my heart now baby♫

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52Z5ob-6jNI

I love this commercial and song

Take another pizza my heart now baby♫


Giggles I love Maxine

☆.´ `. ღ ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣
(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏) ♡ MONDAY 
( , , )( , , ) ★ BLESSINGS ☆
¯**´¯**´¯ ♡Have A Fabulous Week♡
═════════ღ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣ღ════════..

I loved watching the Grammy show as I always do.  I love all the elegance in the way everyone was dressed..............So many beautiful songs by very talented musicians.
Music is food for my soul

....•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•.....
~ Recipe For Happiness ~
.....•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•.....
"The recipe for happiness: 
Live with enthusiasm,
Smile for no reason,
Love without conditions,
Act with purpose,
Llisten with your heart, and
Laugh often."
~ Author Unknown~

No comments:

Post a Comment