Monday 2 February 2015

Snow Business

Dreaming of spring and fresh flowers on the balcony

Now reality a balcony full of snow
Winter schminter



Snowflakes galore

 Dreaming of spring horizons and beautiful spring and summer skies


I dry my roses and soon I will plenty of them fresh in the parks
and in my loved ones gardens
the beauty of forever dreaming of spring



My beautiful neighbor hand painted this for me she knows 
my love of hummingbirds



All you need is love

Valentine cheer much in order for this time of year


Oh how I need pink and spring therapy and every
beautiful flower in front of me

My little beautiful dolls and treasure troves from loved ones

My neighbor bought me a lucky owl for my money tree
may they both bring me good health and good fortune
 ═════ღ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣ღ════
L O V E
♡═══{ (͡๏̯͡๏)



Valentine treasure troves

The man driving this little bobcat is clearing 
the parking lot of the snow piled up


Is it spring yet?

14 inches of snow has accumulated


☆.´ `. ღ ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣
(͡๏̯͡๏)(͡๏̯͡๏) ♡ MONDAY 
( , , )( , , ) ★ BLESSINGS ☆
¯**´¯**´¯ ♡Have A Fabulous Week♡
ૐ═════════ღ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣ღ════════ૐ...

We started watching Marco Polo on Netflix and are enjoying it very much.

My dear Sister recommended this book to me
Somewhere in France by Jennifer Robson
The author  is from Toronto and this is her first novel.
I plan to get it from the Library.

Enjoy your snow day





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsflZ3fBcY

Love is all you need♥

No comments:

Post a Comment