Sunday 17 August 2014

Sunday Rest Relax Rejuvinate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9Ijvb25QOE
Relax  slow down


My Sweet Sister Sharon kissing Uncle Lloyd


"Paradise was made for tender hearts" ~Voltaire



My Sweet Sister Sharon 29 years today in Heaven

Those who live forever in our hearts are never far away.

I love you I miss you .

♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥~❧~✿~♥
The most precious gift we can offer anyone
is our attention.
When mindfulness embraces those we love,
they will bloom like flowers.
~ Thich Nhat Hanh ~



═════════ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ════════

✿ ░H░A░P░P░Y ✿ ░S░U░N░D░A░Y░ ✿

═════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════



(¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*..✿´´¯`•.¸⁀°`*.¸.*..✿´´¯`•.¸⁀♡
A brand new day full of new blessings.....



Children can wipe away the tears and replace them with a very big smile ~ aren't we lucky we are surrounded by children ! 

The value of things is not the time they last, but the intensity with which they occur. That is why there are unforgettable moments and unique people.
-- Fernando Pessoa --

I love these MILK cards 



"Be grateful for every second of every day that you get to spend with the people you love. Life is so very precious." ~ Mandy Hale

Have a soulful Sunday

⊰✿░B░E░A░U░T░I░F░U░L░⊰✿░S░H░A░R░E░⊰✿

Life is like a patchwork quilt
And each little patch is a day,
Some patches are rosy, happy and bright,
And Some are dark and gray.
But each little patch as it's fitted in
And sewn to keep it together
Makes a finished block in this life of ours
Filled with sun, and with rainy weather.
So let me work on Life's patchwork quilt
Through the rainy days and the sun--
Trusting that when I have finished my block
The Master may say: "Well done."
~Elizabth Ryan DeCoursey~
"A Grandmother's Prayer"
Oh Lord, I do not ask for much,
Eternal beauty, or youth, or such.
Just give me a little hand to hold,
And I'll forget that I'm growing old.
I do not ask for cloudless skies,
A life that's free from tears and sighs.
Just give me a little face to kiss,
And anxious moments will turn to bliss.
For what is there, really, that means so much
As little hands that reach and touch,
As little eyes that search and see
Only the best in fragile me?
So let me grow more loving and wise
By looking at life through their wide eyes.
For through these little ones, you have given
This grateful grandmother a glimpse of Heaven.
~ Barbara Burrows ~

═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════
╭•⊰✿ღ Today is going to be a good day! ╭•⊰✿ღ
═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ═══════════


“Worries go down better with soup.” ~Jewish Proverb

Being happy isn't about what you've got. It isn't about what car you're driving, the house you're living in, the job you're working at or your environment.

Happiness is an attitude; it is a way of being and of thinking. 



Best Ever Tomato
Soup! Guaranteed. From an Indigo flyer a few years back


1 Set oven to broil.
2 Mix tomatoes, onions, garlic, oregano and olive oil in bowl
with salt & pepper.
3 Place on baking sheet. Broil for 10 minutes. Rotate tray
to char mixture.
GREAT TIP: Fire roasting tomatoes adds smoky flavour
to soup. If you do not have a grill, place tomatoes under
oven broiler.
4 Lower oven to 350˚F. Roast mixture for about 30 minutes.
5 Add canned tomatoes, broth and basil to pot. Bring to boil
and simmer. Add oven roasted tomatoes and simmer for
about 15 minutes.
6 Roughly puree soup. Let cool slightly, then fully puree.
7 Roughly chop basil for garnish. Drizzle with olive oil.
Serves 12
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 55 minutes
6-8 ripe tomatoes,
roughly chopped
2 red onions,
roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves,
roughly chopped
1 28-ounce can,
crushed plum tomatoes
4 cups chicken broth
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dried oregano
6-8 basil leaves
(keep some for garnish)
salt & pepper to taste

3 comments:

  1. Happy sunday! Graet to discover your wonderful blog! Would you like to follow each other to keep in touch? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find myself relaxing much today, but I sure am getting a lot accomplished. This is a good reminder for me. One that came just in time.

    ReplyDelete