Friday 1 August 2014

Missing my Loved Ones



•*¨✿ℒ ℴ ν ℯ ✿ℒ ℴ ν ℯ ✿ℒ ℴ ν ℯ ✿¸.•*¨✿


"May you always know my little one you were wished for, longed for, prayed for and wanted. I Love You!" - Author Unknown


When I saw you
I fell in love,
and you smiled
because you knew."


~William Shakespeare
Beautiful quote as seen on my lovely friends blog





Thank you 

I don't know what it is about you
that closes and opens, 
only something in me understands
the voice of your eyes, 
is deeper than all roses. 
                                        ~ ee cummings


“Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.” 

― Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

They are safe and sound in China
and again my heart has 2 homes with my loved ones so many 
miles away.
How I miss you more than words can ever say.


rabbit rabbit

‿︵♡︵‿︵♡︵‿︵♡︵‿︵♡︵‿
"There shall be eternal summer
in the grateful heart."
~Celia Thaxter
ღིྀღ. Best Wishes to August Birthday Friends .ღིྀღ.
from Ahram
We arrived safe and sound Suzhou after a 14-hour flight from Detroit and a 2-hour drive from Shanghai. Welcome and tour/general information/ lunch/ more information/welcome dinner at school today and then went house hunting. We liked 2 places, but gotta check some more out tomorrow. Wish us good luck! 

4 comments:

  1. I know you must be!!!!! They are precious. I wish them luck! and happy to hear they arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy August to you dear friend.
    I know you must be missing your dear family. So glad that they have arrived safely in China and sending them best wishes for their new life there.
    Enjoy the weekend
    Sending hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete