Friday 8 August 2014

Happy Friday

✿*´¨)*
¸.•*¸.• ✿´¨).• ✿¨)
(¸.•´*(¸.•´*(.¸. •*Good Morning 
The sun is shining, and it's the start
of another gorgeous day 
Enjoy your beautiful day, and remember
how blessed you are! Have a blessed day!! ~
═══════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ════════════



To be a queen of a household is a powerful thing.
~Jill Scott

I am treated like a Queen by my Son and his family


I always tell my Son when you treat your wife like  a Princess
you were surely raised by a Queen  *Smiles*

Logan loves babies and animals and nature
and having fun

✻⁀)
…((* ..“Hello, Beautiful Grandson  ☯‿.•⁀✿
_ ██Ɔ_✿PЄACЄ☮T☯✲Y☯U❥❀‿❀
☼⁀⋱‿✻ԼOƔЄ`•✲J☯Y✽¸.• ✲´ ¯




Books books beautiful books


(¯`v´¯)
. *.¸.*´ ¸.✫˚¯`☆Once upon a time..
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨☆ ¸Far, far Away¸.✫˚¯`☆
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´✫ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.. A Story Was Born¸.✫˚¯`☆

Thanks Wendy Bannon for this beautiful blanket for Logan




Bikes
❥"ԼOƔЄ has no desire but to fulfill itself. 
To melt and be like a running brook
that sings its melody to the night. 
To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks 
for another day of loving." ~Khalil Gibran





Nona Connie in our building cooked special meals for
us all as she always does for me and Paul
Logan loved her home made meatballs and Pasta

Connie's Sister and her husband sent lots of things up for Logan too
Lucky little boy

Thanks everyone who did so much for us all.
We can never thank you enough






When I saw you
I fell in love,
and you smiled
because you knew."

~William Shakespeare


At the Greek Festival










At the Greek Festival

At the Greek Festival




 A kiss to build a dream on 

Logan loved spending time with us all








The shoes outside our door and Logan put his between 
Grandpa's shoes
Bless shoe sweet prince



♫♪ღ •♫♪ღ •♫♪ღ •♫♪ღ •♫
~GOOD MORNING ~
I see trees of green,
red roses too.
I see them bloom, 
for me and you.
And I think to myself,
what a wonderful world.
I see skies of blue,
And clouds of white.
The bright blessed day,
The dark sacred night.
And I think to myself,
What a wonderful world.
Louis Armstrong
'What A Wonderful World'



(¯`v´¯)

`*.¸.*´...❀ԼOƔЄ,• ིྀ“I think we dream 
¸.•´¸.•*¨)• ིso we don't have to be apart so long.• ི
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ྀ• ིIf we're in each other's dreams, 
we can play together all night.” ~Bill Watterson


════════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ ══════════════
⊰✿░Y░O░U░✿░A░R░E░✿A░✿░B░L░E░S░S░I░N░G░⊰✿
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´...❀ԼOƔЄ,• ིྀ“I think we dream 
¸.•´¸.•*¨)• ིso we don't have to be apart so long.• ི
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ྀ• ིIf we're in each other's dreams, 
we can play together all night.” ~Bill Watterson


Sweet Dream Angel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I87mbLxiL3M

Somerset Mall

Starbucks
Thanks a latte for our beautiful moments shared this summer




No comments:

Post a Comment