Friday 29 August 2014

Welcome to the world Delilah



Delilah Khuong
Born August 29th at 12:25am
8 lbs 13 oz, 20.5 inches long

My beautiful friend Nia and her husband Chris and their gorgeous family
have welcomed their 4th child into the world another Princess to love.

Blessings from above.

A child is a gift from above
One to cherish and adore
One to love.

Congratulations to you all




✿*´¨)*
¸.•*¸.• ✿´¨).• ✿¨)
(¸.•´*(¸.•´*(.¸. •*I hope your day is fabulous. 
Hugs always!
═══════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ════════


Weekend weekend cha cha cha

Happy Labour Day Weekend everyone

I hope it is a safe and happy one







"The real source of inner strength and self-confidence is warm-heartedness."




♡═════════ღ❣•*¨*•.¸¸(͡๏̯͡๏)¸¸.•*¨*•❣ღ═════════♡

░L░I░V░E░░L░A░U░G░H░░L░O░V░E░ 

♡═══════ (͡๏̯͡๏) ═══════♡


and enjoy your weekend

Flowers on my table
this photograph courtesy of me all the rest
are from Facebook


Mellow Yellow


I love flowering tea
this is japanese flowering cherry blossom tea
from Geisha moments on Facebook

Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away. ~Elbert Hubbard


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PvjSg3d0E&app=desktop

Thanks my lovely Cheryl for always putting a song in my heart
I love you so very much

☆¸¸.•*`*•.♪♪♫☆☼♡ ♡ℒℴѵℯ♡

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpP6dTtTOpc

Love this


“The way to happiness: Keep your heart free from hate, 
your mind from worry. Live simply, expect little, give much. 
Scatter sunshine, forget self, think of others. 
Try this for a week and you will be surprised.”
~Norman Vincent Peale❥

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne! Hello! A big congratulations to the family of such a precious little soul! And thank you kindly for coming by to leave a comment on my blog post. Have a sensational Labor Day weekend! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings and much love Anita
    X0X0

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'A baby is a blessing
    a gift from heaven above
    a precious little angel
    to cherish and to love',

    CONGRATULATIONS TO HER FAMILY.
    love
    Shane

    ReplyDelete