Saturday 26 January 2013

Snow Business

Another fabulous creation by my darling friend Dani
I love you Dani♥






Author: by Shel Silverstein



Snowball


by Shel Silverstein

I made myself a snow ball as perfect as could be


I thought I'd keep it as a pet and let it sleep with me.

I made it some pajamas and a pillow for it's head.

Then, last night it ran away.

But first -- it wet the bed.






'

From my heart and home to yours

with very much love♥






Perhaps the nicest prayer you can say today

is THANK YOU♥



Living One Day At A Time

Our lives are made up of
a million different ways.
Some are spent searching for
love, peace, and harmony.Others
are spent surviving day by day.

But there are no greater moments than
that life, with all it's joys and sorrows,
is meant to be lived one day at a time.
It's in this knowledge that we discover
the most wonderful truth of all.

Whether we live in a forty room mansion,
surrounded by servants and wealth,
or find it a struggle to manage the
rent month to month we have
it within our power to be fully
satisfied and live a life
with true meaning.

One day at a time we have that ability,
through cherishing each moment
and rejoicing in each dream.

We can experience each day anew,
and with this fresh start we have
what it takes to make all our
dreams come true.

Each day is new, and living
one day at a time enables us to truly
enjoy life and live it to the fullest. ~Unknown



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3ADMxIebUw

I love this song Kaoma  Lambada

Thanks for always putting a song in my heart♥♥





No comments:

Post a Comment