Saturday 12 January 2013

Saturday Sunshine

It has been almost spring like this week with sunshine the snow melting and glorious mild temperatures.........
I love it...............

In the meantime while I am anxious for Spring first comes celebrating Valentine's Day.


http://junipervalentine.blogspot.ca/

Juniper Valentine the blog has wonderful new things for Valentine's Day.
I love them...............


When we are born, the soul we are given

Splits apart and half of it is given to someone else

So all of our lives we are looking

for the other half of our soul

And if we are lucky enough to ever find that person

Our soul says, "At last, I can rest.

I have found my missing half."

Then, it is said, we have found our soul mate

and we are happy and at peace

When I saw you, when we first met

You were familiar, you were known

When I saw you, when we first met

My heart recognized you as part of its own!


I love the occasion any time to celebrate love sweet love.............

A good life is a collection of lots of happy moments and lots and lots of love♥

Enjoy your Saturday in every way



Logan love enjoying lots of social time
with friends and his parents♥
Logan you always bring Spring
into my heart♥
I love you Grandma♥♥


“ANYONE WHO DOES ANYTHING TO HELP A CHILD IN HIS LIFE IS A HERO TO ME. ” —FRED ROGERS



http://sweetlyscrappedart.blogspot.ca/p/vintage-valentines.html#axzz1kj27BTKg

Vintage Valentine's

Enjoy


Justin and Logan at Costco
When a Father takes his child in his arms
He takes the Mother by the Heart♥♥


Pick the day. Enjoy it - to the hilt. The day as it comes. People as they come... The past, I think, has helped me appreciate the present, and I don't want to spoil any of it by fretting about the future.”


― Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment