Monday 21 January 2013

I love the voice of Faye Wong


..early on Monday evening, when the sky was the colour of a velvet ribbon falling over the hills.”

― Alice Hoffman, Here on Earth



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lcUiUsUiwQ&feature=share

I love the voice of Faye Wong
Thanks to my cousin Brenda for sharing this link with me.......
Love you ♥



Gorgeous photograph as seen on the site
Nenuska on Facebook
My cousin Brenda and I love it so much.




Eternally waiting for the arrival of Spring and Cherry Blossoms,
birds, sunshine, fresh new beginnings and no winter coats and boots and cold..........Smiles it is coming soon♥


Spring breathes on me with quiet winds that smell of 

roses

and the sun touched dew and with them a message is 


sent

forth of life, joy, beauty and love anew


~Marian Lore Singer



Happiness is not a matter of intensity
but of
balance
order
rhythm
and
harmony
~Thomas Merton~

ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.
The world is full of vibrant color. 
Don’t let it lose an ounce of its luster.
Assume this day is going to be good, and it will.
God made it so. ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.
~Max Lucado~







2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Love all what you have shared today, thanks.
    Happy new week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings and much love my sweet friend
    Love Jeanne

    ReplyDelete