Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy 98th Birthday Precious Grandmother

Happy 98th Birthday Precious Grandmother.
What a remarkable and amazing woman you are........by far.

We all love you with all of our hearts.

God bless you real good sweetheart.



Special is used to describe someone One of  a Kind.
That is you our precious Grandmother


My Grandmother calls me Lovely 
Written for my beloved Grandmother on her 94th birthday, January 9, 2009



My Grandmother calls me lovely
And in her eyes I can be
Everything good and kind in this world
And all that she taught to me.

Her love is so very kind and generous
Her home always an open door
In our hearts you will always be
So precious and adored.

I can never say how many times
My love for you is so profound
In you our precious Grandmother
The true love of God is found

I love you with all my heart
Happy Birthday with so much love.
Love Jeanne




http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=7cdc3bdbacd2ec23ef0768&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Precious Grandmother

A note from my Son for his Great Grandmother


Dear Great Grandma,

98 Years Old!!! Wow, what an accomplishment!!! I wish I was there to celebrate it with you and introduce you to my wife and baby. I will tell my son all about his great, great grandma who I remember as a child always having a wonderful smile on her face and offering me the most refreshing juice to drink. I would also tell him before meeting you to protect his cheeks, because your great grandma certainly likes to squeeze cute baby cheeks and say how gorgeous you are!!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and get to celebrate many more!

Love your great grandson,
--
Justin




No comments:

Post a Comment