Monday 7 January 2013

Happy Monday

“It has been my experience that whenever one human being reaches out to another in compassion, a bridge is built. A bridge which leads out of despair, into the light of hope and the possibility that tomorrow will hold a few less tears than yesterday” ~Dr. Maithri Goonetilleke



"Discover beauty in everyone..." Rom.12


Many have all their Christmas things packed away.  I leave my tree up until after the Epiphany
and My Grandmothers birthday January 9th and my cousin Wendy's January 10th






Christmas napkins

My sweet friend Chel has used the word JOY (EN) JOY
for her word for 2013
and mine are sparkle and shine...................





Big hugs and much love to my darling friend Dani who has created
yet another beautiful masterpiece...........I love it........
Love Jeanne



No comments:

Post a Comment