Sunday 18 January 2015

Soulful Sunday

From autumn small white pumpkin

My beautiful Sister bought me this beautiful love ornament for my door


Cookies from Christmas




All I can say about these winter scenes is thank God
we are one day closer to spring
Nothing about winter ever appeals to me


Ahhhhhhh my soul needs this spring therapy
Pink hyanciths scent our apartment
the beauty and colour of spring
Coconut candle burning
Owl you need is love


My spring soul therapy in winter
Spring cannot come soon enough


(¯`v´¯) 
ღ ☼ღஜ レo√乇♥ *.¸.*
What a beautiful way to start a day!!!



Leaving You All Sunday  Love....
(¯`•.•´¯) (¯`•.•´¯)☆__ ☆
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ Have a blissful Sunday 
¤ ؛° ¤`•.¸.•´ ¤ ☆__☆***☆__☆..



.•*¨*•.. 
.(^_^).
.._/l\_.. SUNDAY BLESSINGS ღ
Good Morning my sweet friends! ☼ \o/ Happy Sunday! \o/ Cherish today it will never come again. No matter, it's going to be a great day! ☼ Soulful Sunday 



Soon spring and I cannot wait


No comments:

Post a Comment