Friday 23 January 2015

Happy Friday

══════════....๑ ƸӜƷ ๑๑ ƸӜƷ ๑....═══════════
The greatest thing you ever learn
is just to love and be loved in return.
~Nat King Cole




2015 is the year of the Sheep
My Darling friend Dani created this one
Love Ewe Dani

It's Friday darlings


My dear friend Shelley embellished this photograph I had
Of me Mom and Sister Debbie
She knows I am always envisioning pink Spring blossoms
everywhere


How fast the years have gone by
Danielle, Erica and Justin
does this not seem just 5 years ago.


Cheers Happy Friday




The Starbucks I would frequent in Jeonga area of
Seoul South Korea
I never thought to take pictures of my own 
so my sweet friend Mi Young Yoo
sent these to me.
Thank you so very much my sweet friend






Currently reading the book Big In China by Allan Paul
and really enjoying it


No comments:

Post a Comment