Wednesday 28 January 2015

Day Brighteners

¸.• * • . ❥
Laugh and love with all your might.
Kiss and hug and snuggle tight.
Let go of sadness and regret.
Say "I love you" every chance you get.




Treasure those who love you dearly
and walk beside you always on your journey of life

Hearts my Sister had given me



Thoughts of springtime and car rides


 Forever in my heart

Because baby it's you

My dear friend Judy and sweet Sister Debbie and me
the beauty of Three

Always sparkle and shine

I love pansies I cannot wait to buy some for our balcony


The greatest thing you will ever learn 
is just to love and be loved in return♥

50 Days Until Spring! 

Lemony Golden Potatoes with Smoked Paprika and Cilantro

INGREDIENTS

3lbs small Yukon gold potatoes, about 8
1/2cup extra virgin olive oil
3lemons, juiced, about 1/2 cup
1/2cup fresh chopped cilantro, divided
1 1/2tsp sea salt
1tsp smoked paprika

INSTRUCTIONS


1.Preheat oven to 450°F
2.Peel and slice potatoes into eighths
3.In a large ovenproof dish, toss potatoes with olive oil, lemon juice, 3/4 of cilantro, salt and paprika. Roast, uncoveredfor 50 minutes, flipping potatoes halfway through cook time. When done, potatoes will be golden brown and crispy on the outside. Transfer potatoes to serving dish, garnish with remaining cilantro and serve immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment