Sunday 6 April 2014

Soulful Sunday

There’s something extremely 
beautiful, peaceful and wonderful 
about simplicity.
Simplicity is good for the body,
mind and soul.
Prem Tihan 








*╰╮. ≀ .╭╯
. ⌣⌢ (ˆ◡ˆ) ⌢⌣ Have a sunny day dear friends ♥´´¯`•.¸¸.☆
. ☾ ╭╯˙≀˙╰╮*





☼ •"I've learned that no matter what happens, 
or how bad it seems today, life does go on, 
and it will be better tomorrow. 
 •I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person 
by the way he/she handles these three things: 
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
♦ •I've learned that regardless of your relationship
with your parents, you'll miss them
when they're gone from your life.
•I've learned that making a "living"
is not the same thing as making a "life."
♣ •I've learned that life sometimes
gives you a second chance.
✶•I've learned that you shouldn't go
through life with a catcher's mitt
on both hands; you need to be able
to throw something back.
♪•I've learned that whenever
I decide something with an open heart,
I usually make the right decision.
♫•I've learned that even when I have pains,
I don't have to be one.
☼•I've learned that every day you should
reach out and touch someone.
People love a warm hug, or just
a friendly pat on the back.
♥•I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.
•I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget
how you made them feel." ~Maya Angelou 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    How sweet Logan is and growing a big boy.
    Enjoyed all you have shared and the last piece, what I've learned and wrote that in my journal. Thank you.
    happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete