Thursday 10 April 2014

Have a Wonderful Day in Every Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKwqj5QViQ

Beautiful surprise for this bride and groom
How beautiful indeed♫

The further down my spiritual path I go, the less I am able to define. When I turn inward, I find no words. Only Light; only Love.
~ Laura Jaworski

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Maya Angelou


Photograph courtesy of my Son they are now in Whistler BC♥



The soul is made of love and must ever strive to return to love. Therefore, it can never find rest nor happiness in other things. It must lose itself in love.
Mechthild of Magdeburg


2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday dear friend.
    Sending love and many good wishes.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete