Sunday 9 March 2014

Soulful Sunday

May the sun shine, all day long,
everything go right, and nothing wrong.
May those you love bring love back to you,
and may all the wishes you wish come true!







Gorgeous creations by my beautiful friend Dani.

I love all you create and I love you Dani.  

ღ ི♥ྀ ღ
(¯`v´¯) 
`*.¸.*♡*✿ `*.¸.*♡.¸¸.♡ *
"To LOVE is to take a risk

not being Loved in return.

To HOPE is to risk pain.

To try is to risk failure,

but risk must be taken

because the greatest hazard

in LIFE is to risk nothing..."

- - Leo Buscaglia 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJUtokZM3K8&feature=related

I always loved Jacqueline Kennedy a touching tribute to her


Do not enter in someone's life if you can't be a gift.

N. D. Walch




✿░T░H░I░N░K⊰✿░S░P░R░I░N░G░⊰✿
═════════════ ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღೋ═══════
I have never met a person
whose greatest need was anything
other than real, unconditional love.
You can find it in a simple act of kindness
toward someone who needs help.
There is no mistaking love.
You feel it in your heart.
It is the common fiber of life,
the flame that heals our soul,
energizes our spirit and supplies
passion to our lives.
It is our connection to God
and to each other.
~Elizabeth Kubler-Ross~
 —


ƸӜƷ•°*”˜”*°•ƸӜƷ•°*”˜”*°•ƸӜƷ•°*”˜”*°•ƸӜƷ
░B░I░G░ ░H░U░G░S░ ░F░O░R░ ░Y░O░U░
ƸӜƷ•°*”˜”*°•ƸӜƷ•°*”˜”*°•ƸӜƷ•°*”˜”*°•ƸӜƷ
Rejoice always for the beautiful blessings in your life

* ჱܓ♥ *
(¯`•.•´¯) 
*`•.¸(¯`•.•´¯)¸.•´ 
`•.¸.•´  ჱܓ♥*“
If we have no peace,
it is because we have forgotten
that we belong to each other.
~Mother Teresa~



We all have within us a deep sense of what we need, and what is right
and true for us. To access this we need to pay attention to our feelings and our intuition. We need to learn to listen deeply to ourselves and to trust what we hear. And we need to risk acting on what we feel to be true. Even if we make mistakes, we must do this in order to learn and grow.

~ Shakti Gawain ~


♥S░U░N░D░D░A░Y░♥♥░B░L░E░S░S░I░N░G░S░♥ 

"Peace I leave with you,

Peace I give you...

I do not give to you

as the WorLd gives.

Do not let your hearts be troubled

and do not be afraid..."

- John 14:27


No comments:

Post a Comment