Sunday 2 March 2014

If I Were

If I were:


a colour, the colours of spring
a verb, love
a day(s), Weekends or Tuesday the day I was born on
a TV show, The Waltons, I love Lucy, Mad Men to name a few
a taste, a meal cooked for me by my Son or my loved ones
an emotion, joy and happiness
a month, April May and June
a flower, a spring bouquet
a holiday, every single one combined
a movie, too many to name one
an article of clothing, a pink cashmere sweater or a black cashmere coat
a book, Any childrens book
a car, cadillac escalade
a piece of furniture, baby crib
a scent, spring or your loved ones colognes
an instrument, harp, mandolin, guitar, piano
a store, The Old J. L. Hudsons Detroit Michigan or a card shop or book store or any store in Asia
a shoe, wedding shoe
a fruit, summer fruits fresh from the stands
a song, My Love and a gazillion others
a tree, Japanese cherry
a planet, Earth
a tool, my computer
or my pens for writing

Have a fabulous and soulful Sunday



My son and his wife and her family having a luncheon in Seoul


☆ Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. ~Ashley Smith ☆



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne,

    Beautiful post you have shared - also thanks for visiting me and the kind note you left.
    What a banquet lunch your family have put on.
    happy week
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. love and hugs
    blessings and love and smiles across the miles

    ReplyDelete