Sunday 11 August 2013

Soulful Sunday

  • ❈~♥~❈~♥~❈~♥~❈~♥~❈~♥~❈~♥~❈ Too precious for words


    1. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.
      Max Ehrmann

    Our  Sweet Logan love
    exploring all over and yes he is like his daddy was at this age
    Loved no diapers on.

    Smiles

    I love you with all my heart my eternal springtime
    Love you 
    Your Halmeoni♥



    •*”˜˜”*❥✫✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.ƸӜƷ 
    Life is a gift,and it offers us the privilege,
    opportunity,and responsibility
    to give something back by helping others
    ourselves by becoming something more. *”˜˜”*°•.



    • It takes a special person to take delight in the good fortune of another person. "Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." (1 Thes. 5:11)


      ...We can only learn to love by loving. ~ Rumi

      • With the in-breath, I smile.
        With the out-breath, I release.
        Breathing in, there is only the present moment.
        Breathing out, it is a wonderful moment.
        Thich Nhat Hanh


      •  Before you go to bed tonight, take a look at the sky...the Persiad meteor shower begins tonight. When you make your wishes, remember to ask for kindness, and practice it as well.


    My Song for you this Sunday

    Your Body is a Temple
    by DJ Tiesto off his  In Search of Sunrise 3 CD
    Featuring Argonaut


    Your body is a temple
    Live............♪

    One of the fine places in Seoul my Son and his family
    like to eat at.


    “It has been my experience that whenever one human being reaches out to another in compassion, a bridge is built. A bridge which leads out of despair, into the light of hope and the possibility that tomorrow will hold a few less tears than yesterday” ~Dr. Maithri Goonetilleke



    It’s not always easy to get over some of those bumps in the road, those disillusionments and disappointments. It’s going to take a strong will. Sometimes, it may take courage. Sometimes nothing but faith in God and say, I refuse to be trapped in the past. I’m not going to let the past destroy my future. I’m pressing on. I’m straining forward, knowing that God has great things in store for me."
    — Joel Osteen
    Autumn Abundance written by me 
    Coolness, crispness and colours galore
    Autumn soon once again you will arrive at our door

    The Hues, new shoes, school schedules appear once again
    Before me all accents of the most autumn kind
    Yes we are leaving our summer behind
    Crickets casanova, birds spell out a V in flight
    Chinese lanterns in our gardens, wind chimes more echoes abound
    Birds soon fly south, and oh the taste in my mouth
    of our glorious Thanksgiving feasts, a bountiful harvest
    Pumpkins, ghourds and Halloween soon
    and our Canadian Thanksgiving with pumpkin pie and the ice cream spoon

    I'll embrace you autumn and again in silent prayer will say.........
    Thank you God for our beautiful seasons.......
    Thank you God for our reasons to embrace love and joy
    and one another.


    Autumn Abundance written by me


    Let us all live applely ever after~♥

    Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present."


    -Jim Rohn




    • ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻ღϠ₡ღϠ₡ღ✻ღ
      Good morning everyone and happy Sunday! I hope you all have a wonderful day full of special moments.Much love and peace always

No comments:

Post a Comment